If you ordered through an Authorized Dealer, please contact your dealer directly.
If there was no dealer in your area and you ordered directly with us please read the below list before sending a request.
- Due to order volume, it can take, at times, between 24 – 72 business hours for us to respond.
- All Custom Shop ship dates are estimates until the product leaves the workshop and a tracking number has been issued and accepted by the carrier.
- If you have upgraded your instrument mid-production or you have changed an order, it could add production time to your custom build. Sometimes we may not know how much extra time will be required until we start applying your upgrade or change-order.
- The Custom Shop DOES NOT accept 3rd party components or electronics from clients. If you ship us a pickup, tuning machines, or other materials, they are not covered by our warranty and we accept NO responsibility for them.
- While we employ photographers from time to time to take photos and post them online, print them or email them, it is important to note that the Custom Shop DOES NOT have digital or film cameras available for the workshop staff. We can not fill every request for snapshots during construction. We try to highlight each instrument in some way, either on our website, social media or direct communications. We make no guarantees that photographs of your instrument will be featured or highlighted.